APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
We are looking for a high-energy Talent Recruiter with a successful recruiting record to create and manage a candidate pipeline, run interview processes and ultimately hire great employees. DataCubes currently has just under 40 employees with plans to reach nearly 70 by end of year.
What does a Talent Recruiter do?
To be successful here, you will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You will attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Ideally, you also hold an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates. If desired (not required), this position can grow into other functions such as talent development and other areas of HR.
- Design and implement the overall recruiting strategy for DataCubes
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications using HubSpot
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, trade shows, etc.
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience and aptitudes
- On-board new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Proven work experience as a recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing,, reference checks, background checks, etc.)
- Ability to organize skills assessment activities (competency tests, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management or related experience
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS) nice to have
OPENINGS AT DATACUBES